Application Deadline Jun 28,2024
RMB 36250 per year
1. Objective of the Program
The graduate students are expected to do the following: to learn Economics, Econometrics, International Economics, International Trade and Practices, and Law of International Trade, to know the actual conditions of China, especially for the development of economy under the policy of reform and opening to the outside world, to understand the international trade of China, especially for the economic trade growth between the countries or districts of the overseas students and China.
After learning the professional knowledge, the graduate students are also required to lay a solid foundation on basic theories and required specialized knowledge, to be able to conduct scientific research to a certain degree, to apply and embody them in his/her dissertation and future work.
2. Duration of the Program
3. Requirements of Curriculum and Research
• All the major courses are taught in English
• The students are required to master Chinese according to the curriculum during the study
• Theme, literature reading report, and dissertation can be prepared in English
• The publicly-issued paper in journals is suggested to use English; it is also available for those overseas students to use their own language.
• Dissertation is required to have Chinese abstract about 1500 words.
4. Graduation Certificate and Diploma of Master Degree
After the successful oral defense and evaluation by the school committee, graduate department of the university and academic degrees committee of the university, the students will be issued a graduation certificate and a diploma of master degree of Economics of People's Republic of China.
1st semester, September to November
2nd semester, December to January
3rd semester, March to June
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: