Master for the Business Administration (in English)
Application Deadline May 31,2024
RMB 45000 per year
1. Duration of the Program
2. Requirements of Curriculum and Research
• All the major courses are taught in English
• The students are required to master Chinese according to the curriculum during the study
• Theme, literature reading report, and dissertation can be prepared in English
• The publicly-issued paper in journals is suggested to use English; it is also available for those overseas students to use their own language.
• Dissertation is required to have Chinese abstract about 1500 words.
3. Objective of the Program
The graduate students are expected to do the following: to learn Economics, Econometrics, International Economics, International Trade and Practices, and Law of International Trade, to know the actual conditions of China, especially for the development of economy under the policy of reform and opening to the outside world, to understand the international trade of China, especially for the economic trade growth between the countries or districts of the overseas students and China.
After learning the professional knowledge, the graduate students are also required to lay a solid foundation on basic theories and required specialized knowledge, to be able to conduct scientific research to a certain degree, to apply and embody them in his/her dissertation and future work.
4. Graduation Certificate and Diploma of Master Degree
After the successful oral defense and evaluation by the school committee, graduate department of the university and academic degrees committee of the university, the students will be issued a graduation certificate and a diploma of master degree of Economics of People's Republic of China.
1. Undergraduate graduation, hold a Bachelor's Degree
2. HSK 6
3. Aged 18 - 40
1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Transcript of undergraduate school
5. Two recommendation letters
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.
6. Certificate of English proficiency test
IELTS or TOEFl will only be required if the applicant is not a native English speaker.
7. Certificate of Chinese language education For applying Chinese-medium programs.
8. Study plan Including study purpose, research interest and research plan in brief. (at least 1 A4 page)
1.Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
2.Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
3.Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
4.Admission & JW202 Guarantee.
6.Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
7.Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.