Application Deadline Mar 27,2023
RMB 68000 per year
Fudan University Undergraduate International Program in Economics (UIPE) aims to nurture future leaders who will make an impact on the world. They will be empowered with state-of-the-art knowledge about the world, charismatic leadership and global
competitiveness in a diverse and multi-cultural environment for four years.
Program Duration: 4 years
Students per Cohort: 20 international students
1. Over 18 year's old
2. High school graduate or above
3. Qualified for university entrance medically-healthy foreigners
4. Emigrants from China (Mainland), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan applying as international students should meet the requirements of Chinese Ministry of Education.
1. Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Only ordinary passport is accepted and the expiry date should be later than September 30, 2023.
2. Applicants currently residing in China must provide a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.
3. Diploma of highest degree conferred or proof of impending graduation (for applicants in their final year of study) (Original or notarized copy, with notarized Chinese or English translation, if original not in Chinese or English).
4. Transcripts of highest degree conferred (original or notarized copy, with notarized Chinese or English translation, if original not in Chinese or English).
5. Original or notarized copy of following English language test result (only for applicants whose native language is not English), students from high school with major courses taught in English may be waivered of the English language test.
6. Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from
whom can attest to the quality of the applicant’s academic performance and scholastic potential. The letters must include recommenders’ phone number and email address. If the letters cannot be uploaded by the applicant, the applicant can send the
link in the system to the recommender for filling in the letter.
7. Applicants who are under 18 years old by September 1, 2023 must submit a Guarantee Statement
8. Applicants in category Application Qualification 2：
（1）Applicants who were born in a foreign country and have acquired foreign citizenship at birth, should provide documents to prove that one or both of the applicant’s parents have acquired permanent residence of the country before the applicant’s birth. Applicants who have emigrated from Chinese mainland/ Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan and have acquired foreign citizenship should provide documentation of cancellation/rescission of his/her Chinese citizenship.
(2) If the applicant has ever visited or lived in Chinese mainland/Hong Kong/Macao/Taiwan, the applicant should submit entry and exit records and relevant visa or residence permit from April 30, 2019 (inclusive) upon application.
9. Applicants may submit additional supporting documents which may demonstrate their comprehensive abilities along with the required documents, for example, award certificates, published essays, admission notices from other universities, etc.
10. Statement of non-criminal record.
11. Statement of personal financial capacity or financial support.
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: