Application Deadline Jun 30,2024
RMB 35000 per year
The four-year B.S. in Pharmaceuticals program prepares students for technical positions in the pharmacy production, control, and development sectors of the pharmaceutical industry or for graduate studies in pharmaceutics, medicinal chemistry/pharmacognosy, or analytical chemistry.
Students admitted to the College’s B.S. in Pharmaceutics Program are required to complete the general courses in the initial two years, which will equip the students with the tools of language and the basic concepts and procedures of academic inquiry needed for further study. After completing the general courses, each student must choose major courses in the third and fourth years, which are directly connected with the intensive specialization in principal areas of concentration, such as pharmaceutics, industrial pharmacy, biopharmaceutics and so on. In all the categories of general and major courses, there are required courses and electives. Upon graduation, the student must have completed investigations of graduation practice (dissertation) and other practice requirements. They are also required to have a good command of Chinese, get HSK certificate and be able to read Chinese literatures in pharmaceutical science.
The main courses include physical chemistry, chemical engineering principle, medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical analysis, pharmacology, pharmaceutical polymers, industrial pharmacy, biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics, process design workshop
School of pharmacy
The department of pharmaceutics is one of the academic departments in the school of pharmacy. The academic policy of the Department of pharmaceutics is to produce graduates with well-round scholastic activities, good morality and professional etiquette, and experiences in pharmaceutics.
This department offers excellent infrastructure, which includes laboratories having advanced instrumental facilities, well furnished classrooms, seminar room etc. The department is now involved in a variety of academic programmes. The department provides a broad based education background emphasizing the theoretical and practical disciplines essential for the dosage form design, evaluation and manufacture, and development of raw material for pharmaceutical applications.
1. High school graduates or above
2. be healthy.
1. Photocopy of valid ordinary passport (expiry date should be after October 31, 2023).
2. Applicants currently residing in China must provide a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.
3. Applicants in the category of “Eligibility and Requirements 2” must provide:
(1) copies of all passports he/she used to have.
(2) all copies of visa or residence permit relevant to stay in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan.
4. High school diploma or proof of impending graduation (for applicants in their final year of study).
5. High school transcripts.
6. Physical examination form
7. Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
8. Financial Certification/Bank Statement(5,000 USD or above).
9. Personal Statement: Introduce yourself in details, explain your understanding of China, the reasons and your expectations for studying at HUST.
10. Personal Introduction Video: Please record and submit a video in English or Chinese within 60 seconds.
TOEFL 80 or above;
IELTS 5.5 or above;
other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST;
The previous degree education was instructed in English or mother tongue is English, the English proficiency certificate can be exempted after confirmation.
12. Other supporting materials that can prove learning ability and comprehensive quality, such as award certificates, scientific and technological achievements, published papers, participation in activities, etc. 5 or more personal art works are required to apply for architecture or design related majors.
13. Applicants who are under the age of 18 by September 1, 2023 should submit the power of attorney of guardian and the letter of guarantee of guardians in China.
*The above materials shall be provided in Chinese or English. For other languages, please provide official notarized translations.
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: