Application Deadline Apr 20,2024
RMB 35000 per year
The Civil Engineering programme is designed to educate technical professionals who have a solid foundation, all-round professional knowledge and a good command of design, construction and management of building engineering. Special emphasis is put on innovation, project management, team work and practical capabilities in addition to training of foundation knowledge. The Civil Engineering programme provides graduates with a strong foundation for a career in engineering, together with plan, design, research, construction, and management skills which may be applied in a wide variety of industries. Main Courses: Material Mechanics, Structural Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Building Materials, Concrete Structure and Steel Structure, Building Structure, Bridge Structure, Underground Structures, Construction Technology and Management, etc. Degree Awarded: Bachelor's degree in Engineering
1. Personal information page of your passport (with at least 6 months’ validity).
2. High school graduation certificate
3. Original or notarized transcripts of all high school courses
4. Copy of English proficiency certificate: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL IBT 85 or above.
5. Physical Health Report (in the last six months)or a valid visa currently in use in China.
6. Personal Statement
7. Admission priority will be given to applicants holding New HSK Level 4 Certificates.
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: