Application Deadline Jun 30,2024
RMB 30000 per year
The Telecommunications Engineering in HUST ranks No.1 in the field of domestic. As the key discipline of Dept.of Electronics & Information Engineering, which founded in 1960, is the first faculty of foreign students enrolled in HUST and has oversea students over 160, this program has extensive cooperation with foreign universities and research institutions.
Basic Courses in Discipline
Data Structure, Electronic Circuits of Communication, Stochastic Process, Operation System, Experiment of Microcomputer Principle, Electromagnetic Field and Wave, Digital Signal Processing, Basics of Fundamental Information, Principle and Design of Embedded System, Principles of Communication, Fundamentals of Microwave Engineering
Bachelor Degree of Engineering.
1. High school graduates or above
2. Be healthy.
1. Photocopy of valid ordinary passport (expiry date should be after October 31, 2023).
2. Applicants currently residing in China must provide a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.
3. Applicants in the category of “Eligibility and Requirements 2” must provide:
(1) copies of all passports he/she used to have.
(2) all copies of visa or residence permit relevant to stay in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan.
4. High school diploma or proof of impending graduation (for applicants in their final year of study).
5. High school transcripts.
6. Physical examination form
7. Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
8. Financial Certification/Bank Statement(5,000 USD or above).
9. Personal Statement: Introduce yourself in details, explain your understanding of China, the reasons and your expectations for studying at HUST.
10. Personal Introduction Video: Please record and submit a video in English or Chinese within 60 seconds.
TOEFL 80 or above;
IELTS 5.5 or above;
other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST;
The previous degree education was instructed in English or mother tongue is English, the English proficiency certificate can be exempted after confirmation.
12. Other supporting materials that can prove learning ability and comprehensive quality, such as award certificates, scientific and technological achievements, published papers, participation in activities, etc. 5 or more personal art works are required to apply for architecture or design related majors.
13. Applicants who are under the age of 18 by September 1, 2023 should submit the power of attorney of guardian and the letter of guarantee of guardians in China.
*The above materials shall be provided in Chinese or English. For other languages, please provide official notarized translations.
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: