Application Deadline Jul 31,2024
RMB 22000 per year
I. Program Introduction
Students are required to complete the curriculum between 4 to 5 years and fulfill the designated number of credits. Successful graduates will receive a graduation certificate along with the bachelor’s degree, according to the regulation of the Degree Committee of the People’s Republic of China. One who has failed to meet the academic requirements will be issued a certificate of completion of studies provided this is in conformity with the relevant regulations.
II. Career Prospects
This program enable students to master the principles of management; it helps students understand the basic functioning and mechanism of modern management; it get students familiar with professional practices in this area; it serves as a direct steppingstone towards employment in business, it prepares students for graduate study in fields like business management.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
2. Above the age of 18 and under the age of 30.
3. Have attained a senior high school diploma.
1. Wuhan University Application Form for Foreign Students with a photograph attached. It can be downloaded after the completion of online application.
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Photocopy of your valid passport
5. English Proficiency Result t for non-native English speakers
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: