Nursing science of Shanghai University of Medicine & Health Sciences is a national level undergraduate program in China. And the EMI Nursing Program for bachelor degree of 3-4 years is offered by an international faculty of 15 instructors teaching full-time onsite in our university. The program focuses on teaching international-standard healthcare techniques, knowledge of current practice, all nursing skills, and patient communication and critical thinking abilities, producing graduates who are confident and competent not only in the local healthcare environments but also in international hospitals.
1. Non-Chinese citizens who have graduated from high school or above, have university application qualifications, and are physically and mentally healthy;
2. According to Ministry of Education of China JiaoWaiHan  No. 12:
3. According to Article 5 of the Nationality Law of the People's Republic of China, if both or one of the parents are Chinese citizens and settled in a foreign country, if the person has foreign nationality at birth, he does not have Chinese nationality.
4. Applicants who are foreign students should hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive), and have actually lived in a foreign country for more than 2 years from April 30, 2018 to April 30, 2022 Records (the actual living in a foreign country for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit signatures);
5. Immigrating to foreign countries from Mainland China (aMainland), Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, the applicants who apply as international students must obtain foreign nationality before April 30, 2018, and from April 30, 2018 to April 30, 2022 Only the record of actual residence in a foreign country for more than 2 years (the actual residence in a foreign country for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to the entry and exit signatures).