This program is based on core skills of Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology for Software Engineering that meets the requirements of Shanghai Dianji University instructional guidelines. The Software Engineering curriculum provides a broad education in the fundamentals of Software Engineering. The TSDJU core is made up of a general education courses and spescific Software Engineering requirements of the accreditation guidelines such as software requirement analysis and design, application software development, software testing and quality assurance and software project management and maintenace. The educational objectives are to provide each graduate with: 1)Engineering Competence that graduates are competent and engaged professionals in their field; 2)Continuous Learning Skills that graduates continue developing professionally; 3)Professional Skills that graduates demonstrate teamwork and leadership skills, and are contributors in their profession; 4)Societal Awareness that graduates recognize the societal, ethical, and global impacts of their work.
Applicants must hold a high school diploma, be in good health, aged from 18 to 28, and should be able to listen, speak, read and write in English fluently, to communicate with others and study all the courses in English proficiently.
1. Passport photo page
2. Highest diploma and transcripts in English or Chinese (authentication is needed)
3. Health check report
4. English level certificate (A preparatory English course shall be taken at his/her expense if one doesn’t pass the English level test after registration at SDJU )
5. Study/research plan
6. Police Clearance Certificate or Character Certificate issued by Chinese officials or universities
7. 1 passport-size photo
8. Financial Supporting Materials (Deposit Certificate, Bank Account balance details, etc)
9. Other documents if applicable (other certificates, letters of recommendation, transfer letter, working certificate, etc.