Application Deadline Mar 27,2023
RMB 80000 per year
Offered by Fanhai International School of Finance (FISF), Fudan University, GBF is a four-year full-time undergraduate finance program with a focus on data analytics and technology applications. It provides students with a comprehensive background in finance, business, data science and fin-tech, together with an in-depth understanding of China in a global environment. Elective courses are offered in two specialized fields: financial practices and quantification technology.
Our graduates would be well equipped to accept the positions with top investment banks and leading commercial banks, as well as to be employed in corporate and government financial management or in consulting. Finance majors are also fully prepared for graduate studies, such as in business analytics, finance, or the law
To equip our students with solid financial knowledge, creative minds, practical skills, leadership spirit and social responsibility that lead to both advancement of wisdom and success in business profession.
To be recognized as a top program among peer institutions in Asia in providing talents who are highly competitive in the business profession. To be a center that connects alumni for generating meaningful discussions that improve the practice of business and the well-being of society.
A leading and innovative Finance (Fintech stream) undergraduate program that delivers the classic theory of finance, the evolution of Fintech, and the application of quantitative and analytical skills to students
⚫ Taught in English (courses offered by FISF)
⚫ Curriculum in line with international standard that facilitates global recognition and international exchange, with a wide range of general education courses from Fudan
⚫ Courses for an in-depth understanding of China
⚫ Rigorous academic training and professional mindset fostering
⚫ Outstanding faculty
⚫ Student-oriented academic and career support
1. Over 18 year's old
2. High school graduate or above
3. Qualified for university entrance medically-healthy foreigners
4. Emigrants from China (Mainland), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan applying as international students should meet the requirements of Chinese Ministry of Education.
1. Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Only ordinary passport is accepted and the expiry date should be later than September 30, 2023.
2. Applicants currently residing in China must provide a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.
3. Diploma of highest degree conferred or proof of impending graduation (for applicants in their final year of study) (Original or notarized copy, with notarized Chinese or English translation, if original not in Chinese or English).
4. Transcripts of highest degree conferred (original or notarized copy, with notarized Chinese or English translation, if original not in Chinese or English).
5. Original or notarized copy of following English language test result (only for applicants whose native language is not English), students from high school with major courses taught in English may be waivered of the English language test.
6. Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from
whom can attest to the quality of the applicant’s academic performance and scholastic potential. The letters must include recommenders’ phone number and email address. If the letters cannot be uploaded by the applicant, the applicant can send the
link in the system to the recommender for filling in the letter.
7. Applicants who are under 18 years old by September 1, 2023 must submit a Guarantee Statement
8. Applicants in category Application Qualification 2：
（1）Applicants who were born in a foreign country and have acquired foreign citizenship at birth, should provide documents to prove that one or both of the applicant’s parents have acquired permanent residence of the country before the applicant’s birth. Applicants who have emigrated from Chinese mainland/ Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan and have acquired foreign citizenship should provide documentation of cancellation/rescission of his/her Chinese citizenship.
(2) If the applicant has ever visited or lived in Chinese mainland/Hong Kong/Macao/Taiwan, the applicant should submit entry and exit records and relevant visa or residence permit from April 30, 2019 (inclusive) upon application.
9. Applicants may submit additional supporting documents which may demonstrate their comprehensive abilities along with the required documents, for example, award certificates, published essays, admission notices from other universities, etc.
10. Statement of non-criminal record.
11. Statement of personal financial capacity or financial support.
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: