This major cultivates high-quality application-oriented professional (professional) talents who meet the needs of economic and social development, have excellent general knowledge, solid professional quality, outstanding innovation quality, comprehensive development of morality, intelligence, physique, beauty and labor, systematically master the basic theories, basic knowledge and basic skills of computer science and technology, and can engage in engineering applications and technical services in computer science and technology applications and related fields.
Graduation requirements and realization matrix
(1) Upon graduation from this major, students should have the knowledge and ability in the following aspects:
1. General education requirements
(1) Support the leadership of the Communist Party of China. Have good moral character and actively practice the core values of socialism;
(2) Aim high, be down-to-earth, abide by the law, pursue excellence, and have a strong sense of social responsibility and mission;
(3) Have certain humanistic qualities, high cultural taste, and correct aesthetic taste;
(4) Strong interpersonal skills and social adaptability;
(5) Have a healthy body and good psychological quality.
2. Professional education requirements
(1) Love computer science and technology, and establish the concept of using computer technology to serve the society;
(2) Systematically master the basic theories, basic knowledge and basic skills of computer science and technology, understand the basic concepts, knowledge structure and typical methods of the major, establish core professional awareness such as digitalization, modularization and hierarchization, and have the basic skills of applying computer technology to solve practical problems;
(3) Familiar with relevant laws, regulations and industry norms of the information industry;
(4) Understand the frontier and development trends of disciplines related to the major.
3. Innovation and entrepreneurship education requirements
(1) Have a critical spirit and innovative awareness;
(2) Have preliminary innovation ability, be able to initially carry out research on topics related to computer professional fields, and have the ability to initially innovate and design computer professional products;
(3) Be able to independently write qualified innovation and entrepreneurship plans.
(4) Graduation requirement index point decomposition and realization matrix
Non-Chinese citizens, physically and mentally healthy.
Non-Chinese citizens of secondary high school graduates, holding valid foreign passports in good health and with good character.
1. Colored scanned copy of passport which is valid for at least one year
2. White background colored bareheaded digital photo in Passport size(The head takes up 2/3 of the size of the photo; the photo pixel is no less than 320*240, the aspect ratio is 4:3, the size is 100-500kb, JPG format)
3. The colored scanned copy of the original diploma of secondary high school and above (If it is not in English, an English or Chinese translation shall be provided.)
4. The colored scanned copy of the original transcript of secondary high school and above (If it is not in English, an English or Chinese translation shall be provided.)
5. Educational background and working experience detailed from primary school to the date of application
6. Transfer letter with attendance record for applicants with studying experience in China
7. Fixed deposit certificate with minimum US $3000
8. Medical report
9. None criminal record