The Law School of the Wenzhou University is one of the most famous law schools in China, with a strong commitment to excellence in teaching and researching. Now it has two majors: law and administrative management. The courses provided by the Law School are highly regarded for their quality and intellectual content. The Law School, WZU has more than 40 full-time academic staff, comprised numbers researchers with high distinction as well as a group of promising junior scholars. Most of them have overseas study and research experiences.
The Law School, WZU, was ranked 65th in position among 517 Chinese law schools. It is a youthful yet flourishing community with scholars who are imaginative and rigorous working at the frontiers of legal fields. Researches and studies accomplished at the Law School are published at the highest levels and have very powerful influence in several academic disciplines including law, policy, practice and theoretical study.
Staff at the Law School, WZU are passionate about research-led teaching, and committed to enhancing the employability and skills of our students and helping both our undergraduate and postgraduate students to improve their skills of research, inquiry, and practice to the appropriate level of their degree. The priority of the Law School is to education and supervision, we provide our students the characteristic ‘small-class’ teaching method with concentrated resources of the best quality in order to construct the student a community full of vitality and group cohesiveness.
1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
2. High school graduate or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
3. Be in good health condition and above the age of 18
- Application Materials
1. Graduation certificate of highest school. *Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
2. An official transcript from the college you have recently attended. * Official transcript should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized
3. Two Recommendation letters ( only for Master applicant)
4. Certificate of English proficiency test
*IELTS or TOEFL will only be required if the applicant is not a native English speaker （IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL IBT 70 paper based 550 ）
5. A photocopy of your passport
6. Bank statement (normally the balance is enough for your first year tuition fee and accommodation fee )
7. No Criminal Report (if necessary)
8. Health report ( within the validation period)