Application Deadline Jun 30,2024
RMB 30000 per year
Why choose to study this program?
The international program of Machine Design, Manufacturing and Automation is undertaken by the SMSE, which brings together all the most talents and best equipments to present the professional instruction in English for the international students. The program is available for both undergraduate and graduate students, so that they would receive a complete and systematic training from the very beginning to the end. Besides, SMSE has set up a course structure special for the international students to meet the need of their requirements. Though newly established, it has attracted many interests from all over the world thanks to the unquestioned advantage in its teaching staff.
Basic Courses in Discipline
Engineering Chemistry, Computer Graphics and CAD, Principle of Microcomputer, Digital Circuits, An Introduction to Discipline （Mechanical Engineering), Engineering Thermodynamics, Experiments on Test and Control, Fundamentals of Exchangeability and Technology Measurement, Fundamentals of Mechanical Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical & Electrical Transmission Control.
This specialty fosters high-ranking engineering talents of product and equipment measurement, production process control, product quality assurance technology, and special equipment design and development in a variety of industries of manufacturing, energy, transportation, chemical engineering, medicine, and agriculture and forestry. The talents of this specialty possess solid mathematical and scientific basic knowledge with basic skills of light, mechanical, electrical, computer applications and other important and extensive technologies to benefit for the further work and research.
1. High school graduates or above
2. be healthy.
1. Photocopy of valid ordinary passport (expiry date should be after October 31, 2023).
2. Applicants currently residing in China must provide a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.
3. Applicants in the category of “Eligibility and Requirements 2” must provide:
(1) copies of all passports he/she used to have.
(2) all copies of visa or residence permit relevant to stay in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan.
4. High school diploma or proof of impending graduation (for applicants in their final year of study).
5. High school transcripts.
6. Physical examination form
7. Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
8. Financial Certification/Bank Statement(5,000 USD or above).
9. Personal Statement: Introduce yourself in details, explain your understanding of China, the reasons and your expectations for studying at HUST.
10. Personal Introduction Video: Please record and submit a video in English or Chinese within 60 seconds.
TOEFL 80 or above;
IELTS 5.5 or above;
other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST;
The previous degree education was instructed in English or mother tongue is English, the English proficiency certificate can be exempted after confirmation.
12. Other supporting materials that can prove learning ability and comprehensive quality, such as award certificates, scientific and technological achievements, published papers, participation in activities, etc. 5 or more personal art works are required to apply for architecture or design related majors.
13. Applicants who are under the age of 18 by September 1, 2023 should submit the power of attorney of guardian and the letter of guarantee of guardians in China.
*The above materials shall be provided in Chinese or English. For other languages, please provide official notarized translations.
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: