Application Deadline Jun 30,2024
RMB 40000 per year
Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology was first founded in 1907. Before merging with HUST, it was a key medical university and directly under the leadership of the Ministry of Health. The comprehensive strength in teaching and research ranks the top of China's medical universities. 5 Tri-A hospitals totally with 5400 beds are attached to Tongji Medical College, among which both Thongji Affiliated Hospital and Union Affiliated Hospital are the top-ranking hospitals in China. Complete medical departments, solid technological strength, advanced diagnostic equipment and rich clinical experience made Tongji Medical College China's standardized clinical teaching base, as well as the diagnostic and therapeutic center in central China.
Main CoursesBiochemistry, Anatomy, immunology, biochemistry experiment, Immunology experiment, Physiology, Infectious Disease, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Surgery Practice, Medical Chinese, Infectious Disease Practice etc
InternshipStudents can do the internship or training only in China. HUST would offer students one of the affiliated hospitals - Tongji Hospital and Xiehe Hospital to choose. Besides, students have to take the final examination on Theory Test and Clinical Evaluation.
Requirement on Chinese LanguageStudents are required to pass HSK 3before graduation; otherwise they cannot get the degree.
Note: In the first year students could learn the Pre-Med Education for Chinese language training and English instruction of high school level courses in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. After then, there will be the medicinal courses. Every semester's curriculums will be adjusted according to the university arrangement.
1. For students aged below 30.
2. High school graduate or above, or have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/FSc./A Level/WAEC or equivalent.
1. Photocopy of valid ordinary passport (expiry date should be after October 31, 2023).
2. Applicants currently residing in China must provide a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.
3. Applicants in the category of “Eligibility and Requirements 2” must provide:
(1) copies of all passports he/she used to have.
(2) all copies of visa or residence permit relevant to stay in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan.
4. High school diploma or proof of impending graduation (for applicants in their final year of study).
5. High school transcripts.
6. Physical examination form
7. Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
8. Financial Certification/Bank Statement(5,000 USD or above).
9. Personal Statement: Introduce yourself in details, explain your understanding of China, the reasons and your expectations for studying at HUST.
10. Personal Introduction Video: Please record and submit a video in English or Chinese within 60 seconds.
TOEFL 80 or above;
IELTS 5.5 or above;
other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST;
The previous degree education was instructed in English or mother tongue is English, the English proficiency certificate can be exempted after confirmation.
12. Other supporting materials that can prove learning ability and comprehensive quality, such as award certificates, scientific and technological achievements, published papers, participation in activities, etc. 5 or more personal art works are required to apply for architecture or design related majors.
13. Applicants who are under the age of 18 by September 1, 2023 should submit the power of attorney of guardian and the letter of guarantee of guardians in China.
*The above materials shall be provided in Chinese or English. For other languages, please provide official notarized translations.
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: