Application Deadline Jun 15,2024
RMB 22000 per year
This program fosters senior engineering and technical talents suiting the world aviation industry development needs, which master aircraft engineering basic theory and knowledge, and can engage in aircraft design, manufacture, maintenance and management. Through studying this major students learn and grasp the following knowledge and ability:
1. Comprehensive professional education of aircraft design and maintenance;
2. Master the technologies and theory of related fields, including mechanics, materials science, electronics, measurement and control, market economy and other basic knowledge;
3. Professional knowledge of broad aircraft design and maintenance and have comprehensive ability and engineering innovation capabilities
Calculus, Physics, Mathematical Analysis, Engineering Mechanics, Aerodynamics, Engineering Thermodynamics, Structural Analysis; ComputerProgramming, Engineering Graphics, Electrical and Electronic, Mechanical Design, Control System Engineering, Engineering Materials; Flight Mechanics, Aviation Engine Theory, Aircraft Manufacture Studies, Aircraft Environmental Control System, Aircraft Maintenance, Aircraft Design, Aircraft Structural Design.
Practice, course design, surveying and mapping practice, graduation practice, graduation design.
Bachelor Degree of Engineering.
(1)Good physical and mental health (no infectious or contagious diseases and no physical or mental disorders that could interfere with regular study).
(2)Applicants should be under 30
(3)Applicants should hold a high school diploma
(4)Applicants should be competent in performing scientific research and maintain a good academic grade level. The requirement for previous academic grade level is an average score of 75% and above. NPU accepts international standardized tests such as SAT/ACT/A-Level/AP/IB/IGCSE/WAEC/GED. Applicants may provide other certificates as proof for academic performance.
(1) A copy of the personal information page of your valid passport. Applicants currently residing in mainland China must also provide a scanned copy of the currently valid visa page or residence permit page.
(2) A copy of high school diploma (or graduation certificate) and all transcripts. It should be the original documents or be notarized.
(3) Self-introduction (base on given template).
(4) Chinese or English language certificate.
Under these circumstance, Language Certificate is not needed:
lApplicants who are Chinese native speakers and applying for Chinese medium courses.
lApplicants who are English native speakers and applying for English medium courses.
(5) Non-criminal record (valid for five months).
(6) Officially certified awards, scientific research achievements (if any).
(7) Copy of "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners" (valid for six months);
(8)minor applicants under the age of 18 must provide Guardian’s Commitment Letter and Guardian Guarantee Letter (base on given template).
(9) Other supplementary materials required.
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: