Applicants should have a good school record and be in good health，applicants for Master’s degree programs should have a Bachelor’s
degree; the applicants for undergraduate degree should be below 40 years old.
1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number&expiration date and name included.
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3.Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4.Academic transcript of high school
5.Two Recommendation letters
From Professors, associate professors or equivalents.
SICAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through SICAS, you will enjoy:
- •Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- •Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
- •Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- •Admission & JW202 Guarantee
- •Admission Speed-up.
- •Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- •Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- •Money Transfer Service.
- •Chance to find alumni.
- •Pre-departure Training.
- •Accommodation arrangement.
- •Police Registration & Resident Permit.
- •Medical Check in China.
- •Insurance in China.
- •New Students Orientation Week.
- •Long-term Parents-style Care---SICAS "Plus Gift".
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Tuition :||35000 per year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!