1.Aged under 40 years old;
2.Received the First degree from an authorized university or college with B. If possible, applicants are encouraged to take the annual national entry exam for masters;
1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3.Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4.Transcript of undergraduate school
5.Two recommendation letters
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.
6.Certificate of English proficiency test
IELTS or TOEFl will only be required if the applicant is not a native English speaker.
7.The identity certificate of the guarantors charging your case in China
For example, photocopy of ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
SICAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through SICAS, you will enjoy:
- •Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- •Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
- •Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- •Admission & JW202 Guarantee
- •Admission Speed-up.
- •Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- •Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- •Money Transfer Service.
- •Chance to find alumni.
- •Pre-departure Training.
- •Accommodation arrangement.
- •Police Registration & Resident Permit.
- •Medical Check in China.
- •Insurance in China.
- •New Students Orientation Week.
- •Long-term Parents-style Care---SICAS "Plus Gift".
|Tuition :||28000 per year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150
Feel Free to Ask Questions!