Teaching ObjectivesTo turn out highly-qualified professionals armed with a sound basic knowledge of theories and expertise in international economy and trade, familiar with the latest developments in the field of international trade of the modern world, able to handle international business and economic cooperation, and qualified for careers in business, management, research, as well as publicity in economic and trade organizations.
Main CoursesInternational Trade Practice, International Trade, International Finance, International Investment, International Marketing, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, etc.
InternshipThey will be able to handle international business and economic cooperation.
Degree AwardedBachelor’s Degree in Economics
Future CareerThey will be qualified for careers in business, management, research, as well as publicity in economic and trade organizations.
1. Be in good health
2. High school graduate
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Academic transcript of high school
5. Two blank pages of the passport
( For the regarding authority must make sure that there are at least two pages on the passport for the Chinese Embassy to stick the Visa paper and Immigration to stick the resident permit paper.)
SICAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through SICAS, you will enjoy:
- •Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- •Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
- •Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- •Admission & JW202 Guarantee
- •Admission Speed-up.
- •Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- •Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- •Money Transfer Service.
- •Chance to find alumni.
- •Pre-departure Training.
- •Accommodation arrangement.
- •Police Registration & Resident Permit.
- •Medical Check in China.
- •Insurance in China.
- •New Students Orientation Week.
- •Long-term Parents-style Care---SICAS "Plus Gift".
|Tuition :||16000 per year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150
Feel Free to Ask Questions!