A program prepares individuals to receive modern technologies in food processing, food quality and safety, agriculture products processing and preservation, aquatic products processing.
Modern Food Processing, Food Quality and Safety, Agriculture Products Processing and Preservation, Aquatic Product Processing.
Modern Research Methods of Chemistry
New Advances in Biochemical Engineering
Food Processing Technology-Principles and Practice
Food Quality & Safety Science
Modern Postharvest Technology
Modern Aquatic Processing
Applicants must be above 18 years old and in good physical condition
Applicants should have master degree diploma
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Master's degree diploma
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Transcript of postgraduate school
5. HSK Certificate (No need for English-taught program)
Level 3 or above
6. Two recommendation letters
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.
SICAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through SICAS, you will enjoy:
- •Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- •Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
- •Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- •Admission & JW202 Guarantee
- •Admission Speed-up.
- •Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- •Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- •Money Transfer Service.
- •Chance to find alumni.
- •Pre-departure Training.
- •Accommodation arrangement.
- •Police Registration & Resident Permit.
- •Medical Check in China.
- •Insurance in China.
- •New Students Orientation Week.
- •Long-term Parents-style Care---SICAS "Plus Gift".
|Tuition :||33000 per year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150
Feel Free to Ask Questions!