After the course you will be expertise in electrified transmission and power system operation, automatic control, power electronics, information processing, experimental analysis, product development, technological management, the use of professional software and some electrical engineering related areas.
Advanced Mathematics, Elementary Chinese, Intermediate Chinese, College Physics, Circuit Analysis, Foundation of Electrical Machinery & Towage, Analog Electronic Technology, Digital Electronic Technology, Principle of Automatic Control, Electrical Power Engineering, Principle of , Power Electronics, Electrical Power Towage Automatic Control System.
Practice, course design, surveying and mapping practice, graduation practice, graduation design.
Bachelor Degree of Engineering.
Graduates can be comprehensive talents to make research in the electrical field, maintain and control system in the enterprise, develop new device in the electrical institute or make teaching in the university.
- Above 18 years old
- With an educational background comparable to Chinese senior high school education, needed to submit diploma and school record
1.Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (only for Chinese-taught programs)
2.Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4.High school academic transcript
5.High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
SICAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through SICAS, you will enjoy:
- •Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- •Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
- •Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- •Admission & JW202 Guarantee
- •Admission Speed-up.
- •Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- •Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- •Money Transfer Service.
- •Chance to find alumni.
- •Pre-departure Training.
- •Accommodation arrangement.
- •Police Registration & Resident Permit.
- •Medical Check in China.
- •Insurance in China.
- •New Students Orientation Week.
- •Long-term Parents-style Care---SICAS "Plus Gift".
|Tuition :||16200 per year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150
Feel Free to Ask Questions!