Two years study in Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunication, another two years in British Queen Mary College.
1. Aged 18 to 30 years old;
2. A good command of English
3. Analogous to graduating from senior High school in China, with good marks
4. Additional explanation:
Applicants, who do not meet the above requirements, may be considered on an individual basis. They may be admitted as non-degree seeking students for one academic year. Those who pass the examinations held one year later will be automatically accepted as regular students. Those who fail will return to their home country as graduate students after completing some courses in a program.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date
and name included.
2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. High school academic transcript
4. High school graduate certificate
5.English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
6.The Transcripts of mathematics, physics, chemistry
SICAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through SICAS, you will enjoy:
- •Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- •Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
- •Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- •Admission & JW202 Guarantee
- •Admission Speed-up.
- •Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- •Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- •Money Transfer Service.
- •Chance to find alumni.
- •Pre-departure Training.
- •Accommodation arrangement.
- •Police Registration & Resident Permit.
- •Medical Check in China.
- •Insurance in China.
- •New Students Orientation Week.
- •Long-term Parents-style Care---SICAS "Plus Gift".
|Tuition :||70000 per year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150
Feel Free to Ask Questions!