NOTICE：According to the strategy cooperation agreement between SICAS and Liaoning University of Technology, the students who get admission in this major through SICAS will be rewarded partial scholarship，receving 25percent tuition grant, so they only have to pay CNY18,000/Year.
With the rapid development of Electronics and Information Industry, especially the prosperity of the global information industry, more and more Electronics technical personnel are needed every year. This major mainly trains high-grade engineering and technical personnel in the areas of the design, manufacturing, development, integration of electronic equipments and information systems to meet the development of the Electronics Industry. In a 4-year period, a student will earn a Bachelor Degree of Engineering.
Main coursesCourses of Circuit Theory & Its Application, Courses of Computer Technology, Information Theory & Coding, Signal & System, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), EDA Technology, Micro-controller Technology, Automatic Control Theory, Sensor & Measurement Technology, Embedded Technology & Development.
Future CareerFollowing completion of the course work, students will master the basic theoretical knowledge and specialized skills in Electronics and information engineering, electronic devices development, information transmission & processing, communication systems and embedded systems design, and have good fundamental training to be an engineer. After graduation, students can pursue the development, research, design, manufacturing, maintenance and management of electronics equipments, communication networks, embedded detection and control system, information processing systems, or teaching and research work in colleges or universities.
1. High school graduate or above, or have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/FSc./A Level/WAEC or equivalent.
2. Aged 18 or above and with a good health
3. No Chinese-citizen with foreign passport
1. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
2. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated intoChinese or English and be notarized.
3. Academic transcript of high school
4. Photocopy of 1st page to 8th page of your valid passport (Liaoning)
With photo, passport number & expiration date and name included.
For the regarding authority must make sure that there are at least two pages on the passport for the Chinese Embassy to stick the Visa paper and Immigration to stick the resident permit paper.
5. Sponsorship Certificate
You can click here to download the sample
SICAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through SICAS, you will enjoy:
- •Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- •Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
- •Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- •Admission & JW202 Guarantee
- •Admission Speed-up.
- •Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- •Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- •Money Transfer Service.
- •Chance to find alumni.
- •Pre-departure Training.
- •Accommodation arrangement.
- •Police Registration & Resident Permit.
- •Medical Check in China.
- •Insurance in China.
- •New Students Orientation Week.
- •Long-term Parents-style Care---SICAS "Plus Gift".
|Tuition :||18000 per year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150
Feel Free to Ask Questions!