Application Deadline Sep 10,2024
RMB 40000 per year
This major has a more solid basic theory of medical and medical imaging technology and more skilled medical imaging skills. It is able to work in medical and related departments, related industries, health administration organs, radiation supervision and protection and other institutions of medical imaging technology, teaching and practice. Specialist in medical imaging technology.
Physics, electronics, computer principles and interfaces, imaging equipment structure and maintenance, medical imaging technology, photogrammetry, human anatomy, diagnostics, internal medicine, imaging diagnostics, nuclear medicine, medical imaging anatomy, tumor radiotherapy and therapy, B-ultrasound diagnostics, etc.
This major has the basic knowledge and ability of basic medicine, clinical medicine and modern medical imaging, and it can work in medical and health units for medical imaging diagnosis, interventional radiology and medical imaging technology.The major students majored in basic knowledge of basic medicine, clinical medicine and medical imaging, and received basic training of conventional radiology, CT, magnetic resonance, ultrasound, DSA, and nuclear medical imaging, and had the basic ability of imaging diagnosis and interventional radiology operation for common diseases.
1. Master basic theories and basic knowledge of basic medicine, clinical medicine and electronics.
2. Master the basic theories and operational skills of medical imaging, including conventional radiology, CT, MRI, DSA, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, imaging and so on.
3. Has the ability of using various imaging diagnostic techniques to diagnose diseases.
4. Be familiar with the principles, policies and methods of radiological protection, and be familiar with relevant medical ethics.
5. Understand the theoretical frontiers and development trends of medical imaging branches.
6. Mastering the basic methods of document retrieval, data inquiry and computer application, and have certain scientific research and practical working ability.
The employment prospects of this major are very good. The graduates are mainly engaged in clinical medical imaging diagnosis or radiation therapy or medical education and medical research, and also in medical and health units for medical imaging diagnosis, interventional radiology, and nuclear medical imaging technology.
5. Photocopy of 1st page to 8th page of your valid passport (Liaoning)
Your Email Address
Your Whatsapp Number
Your Email Address: