Mining engineering is a broad profession, which embraces all required activities to facilitate the recovery of valuable minerals and products from the earth’s crust for the benefit of humanity.
It is one of the oldest engineering professions, which continues to grow in importance. An adequate supply of mineral products at competitive prices is the life-blood of the continuing growth of industrialized nations and the foundation of the progress for the developing countries.
Mining engineering students study the principles and techniques of mineral exploration, and underground and surface mining operations, as well as, mineral processing technologies.
1. A sound knowledge in the required basic sciences and engineering fundamentals;2. Knowledge and experience in the application of engineering principles to the exploitation of earth’s resources and construction of earth (rock) systems in an engineering systems orientation and setting;
3. Ability to solve complex mining and earth systems related problems
4.Capability for team work and decision making;
5.Appreciation of the global role of minerals in the changing world;
6. Desire for continuing education, intellectual and professional development, analysis and creativity;
7. Self confidence and articulation, with high professional and ethical standards.
Plant and mine design
Solution mining and operations research
The mining engineering graduate is qualified for positions in engineering, supervision, and research.
Mining Engineers typically earn very good salaries. Engineers across the board are renowned to earn high salaries, and Mining Engineers are no exception. They spend many years studying, work hard and often have to make sacrifices in times of time spent away from their families, and for this reason it’s important that they are adequately compensated.
1. Be in good health
2. High school graduate
1. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
2. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated intoChinese or English and be notarized.
3. Academic transcript of high school
4. Photocopy of all pages of your valid passport
With main page (photo, passport number &expiration date and name included), blank pages, and stamped pages.
5. Sponsorship Certificate
SICAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through SICAS, you will enjoy:
- •Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- •Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
- •Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- •Admission & JW202 Guarantee
- •Admission Speed-up.
- •Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- •Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- •Money Transfer Service.
- •Chance to find alumni.
- •Pre-departure Training.
- •Accommodation arrangement.
- •Police Registration & Resident Permit.
- •Medical Check in China.
- •Insurance in China.
- •New Students Orientation Week.
- •Long-term Parents-style Care---SICAS "Plus Gift".
|Tuition :||16000 per year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150
Feel Free to Ask Questions!