This course is designed to provide an overview of the Chinese legal system with a focus on Chinese civil and commercial law. The 2011 course offers the following courses (subject to change based on availability):
◆ Chinese Law and Chinese Society◆ Chinese Constitutional Law◆ Chinese Company Law◆ Chinese Contract Law ◆ Chinese Financial Law◆ Chinese Foreign Trade Law◆ Chinese Foreign Investment Law◆ Chinese Human Rights and Labor Issues◆ Chinese Intellectual Property Law◆ Chinese International Commercial Arbitration
The course will be held in Shanghai Jiao Tong University Xuhui Campus, located in downtown Xujiahui commercial center. In addition to classroom instruction and discussions, participants will visit a number of legal institutions in Shanghai, including Shanghai People's Court, CIETAC-Shanghai or Shanghai Arbitration Commission, Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and the Shanghai offices of foreign and Chinese law firms. The course also includes sightseeing trips to major cultural attractions in and around Shanghai, such as the Xitang Water Town and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower. Please note that the courses and field trips are subject to determination by KoGuan.
Non-Chinese citizen with good health
1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
Written in Chinese and English You can download a template or sample from here
4.Certificate of English proficiency test
5.Letter of recommendation
From professor or associate professor or equivalents
6.Emergency contact numbers
SICAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through SICAS, you will enjoy:
- •Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- •Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
- •Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- •Admission & JW202 Guarantee
- •Admission Speed-up.
- •Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- •Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- •Money Transfer Service.
- •Chance to find alumni.
- •Pre-departure Training.
- •Accommodation arrangement.
- •Police Registration & Resident Permit.
- •Medical Check in China.
- •Insurance in China.
- •New Students Orientation Week.
- •Long-term Parents-style Care---SICAS "Plus Gift".
|Tuition :||12000 In total|
|Application Fee:||USD 150
Feel Free to Ask Questions!