The course aims at teaching Chinese maritime law and policy and international law of the sea and the Arctic area. The courses will be arranged in the morning, which leaves the afternoon and weekend free for field visits, sightseeing, and other activities. In addition to in-class instruction and discussions, the KoGuan Law School will try to arrange students to visit a number of major government offices and legal institutions in Shanghai, including the Polar Research Institute of China, and the Shanghai Maritime Affairs Bureau, etc. Please note that the arrangement of courses and field trips are subject to KoGuan’s schedule.
International Law of the Sea and the Arctic Area
Contemporary Law of the Sea Issues in China
Contemporary Maritime Law Issues in China
The course schedules are as follows:
3 July Registration, Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception
4 – 8 July International Law and the Arctic Area
11 – 13 July Contemporary Law of the Sea Issues in China
14 – 15 July Contemporary Maritime Law Issues in China
1.Applicant should be over 18 years in age
2. Applicant should hold high school graduation or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
3. HSK level 6 or above
4. Recommendation from at least two teachers with titles of or above associate-professor
5. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
6. Have good moral character and obey the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and regulations of the university. Respect Chinese social customs and habits.
7. Be in good health condition
1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
Written in Chinese and English You can download a template or sample from here
4.Certificate of English proficiency test
5.Letter of recommendation
From professor or associate professor or equivalents
6.Emergency contact numbers
SICAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through SICAS, you will enjoy:
- •Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- •Free access to Chinese university database, 60,000+ programs in 500+ top Chinese universities are available.
- •Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- •Admission & JW202 Guarantee
- •Admission Speed-up.
- •Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- •Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- •Money Transfer Service.
- •Chance to find alumni.
- •Pre-departure Training.
- •Accommodation arrangement.
- •Police Registration & Resident Permit.
- •Medical Check in China.
- •Insurance in China.
- •New Students Orientation Week.
- •Long-term Parents-style Care---SICAS "Plus Gift".
|Tuition :||3200 In total|
|Application Fee:||USD 150
Feel Free to Ask Questions!