Enrollment Aug.29-Aug.31, 2011(free airport
Class Grouping Test Sep. 1, 2011
Purchasing Textbooks Sep. 2, 2011
Tuition Payment Aug.29-Aug.31, 2011
Semester Duration Sep. 5, 2011 --- Jan. 8, 2012
Final Examination Jan. 4-Jan.6, 2012
1. Make sure that you have read the course information carefully, so that you are aware of the entry requirements and the nature of the course. Ensure that you contact our International Student Recruitment Office at least one month before the start of the new semester to get HRBNU Application Form and other information for International Students.
2. Ensure you complete the application form and submit it to the International Student Recruitment Office with Certificates of your previous study, Transcripts, Passport Copy and 3 passport-sized photos (Fax or scanned copies are both accepted).
3. Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China will be posted to you when your qualifications match with the entry requirements.
4. Please apply for an entry clearance certificate at the local Chinese Embassy with the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China.
5. Please finish enrollment within required dates at the International Student Management Office with the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China.
6. Semester Starting Date： Spring Semester：1 March Fall Semester：1 September
© SICAS 2009-2021.